|Real name||Dick Grayson|
|Relatives|| John Grayson (Father)
Mary Grayson (Mother)
|Powers and Abilities|
|Powers||Gadgets, Superhuman Level Strength, Superhuman Level Agility|
|Primary Skill||Master Combatant, Master Weapons Specialist, Master Detective, Genius Intellect (More...)|
|Equipment||Utility Belt, Escrima Sticks, Wing Ding's, Pocket Tools, Hacking Tools, Wrist Darts (More...)|
Nightwing Cowl:Nightwing's current suit was built by Dick himself and specifically designed for his abilities. It appears to be colored for dark camouflage in order to utilize Nightwing's mastery of stealth. It is made out of hard and soft Kevlar to allow Nightwing complete mobility and protection against advanced weaponry.
- Mask: Nightwing's domino mask grants the ability to focus on points farther than the naked eye as well as night vision.
- Holographic Computer: Nightwing has a holographic computer interface and hacking cable attached to his glove which gives him easy access to building schematics and data files. There is a USB-cable that he can hook up to larger systems that allowed him complete access through his advanced hacking programs.
Utility Belt: Nightwing like the rest of the batfamily carries a utility belt which has several pockets around his waste for instant access to his several gadgets including his:
- Escrima Sticks: Nightwing's signature weapons are his close combat twin fighting batons. They are expandable metal bars that Nightwing utilizes to maximize his close quarters fighting ability by striking quickly and powerfully. They are stored on his right thigh in their retracted form for instant access.
- Wing Dings: Nightwing's custom variants of Batarangs. They are boomerang like shurikens that can knock out most people with a direct hit to the head. They also posses several abilities such as having a electric and explosive effect.
- Wrist Darts: Hidden darts inside Nightwing's gloves that he can fire from his wrist. These darts can also have several effects such as connecting to a rope and possess an electric charge.
- Brass Knuckles: A single metal knuckle that grants Nightwing greater punching power against opponents.
- Re-breather: A small device that allows Nightwing to breathe underwater or filter out harmful gases in the air.
- Grappling Gun: A Hand-held devices that fires a grappling hook across far distances giving Nightwing the window to make hasty escapes and climb high objects and buildings. The grapple lines can be lengthened and pulled back utilizing the buttons on the gun.
- Handcuffs: Nightwing is equipped with custom handcuffs that hook and lock much faster then average, though this may be due to Nightwing's skills.
- Explosive Pellets: Tiny marble like devices that can utilize various effects such as explosion, gas release and a tripping element